Training sessions are designed to maximize fitness levels relative to your time constraints and needs. As part of the training you can expect:
- custom, expertly designed fitness programs.
- dynamic workouts with varying levels of strength training, functional training, and/or cardiovascular conditioning depending on your individualized needs assessment.
- instruction on techniques for safe and effective execution of various exercises.
- ongoing fitness assessments to determine fitness status and provide benchmarks for ongoing improvement.
- identification of muscular imbalances and development of corresponding corrective exercise plan to help alleviate chronic joint pain. Learn about corrective exercise.
- trainer assisted stretching to improve flexibility, decrease soreness, and aid with injury prevention.
- motivation and accountability in adhering to the program.
- recommended exercise regimens to be done outside of sessions or when on travel.
- help in realistic goal setting.
- sessions conducted in a professional, dedicated, empathetic, knowledgeable, and positive manner.
Training is available at a private studio located Buckhead / Sandy Springs area. This studio provides an open layout with state of the art equipment and private changing areas. Sessions are available in 30 minute or one hour durations.
Mobile (In-home) Training
Need to save time or want the convenience of training from your home or office? No problem, I’ll come to you. With the use of minimal equipment (adjustable dumbbells, resistance bands, etc.) and calisthenics, one can still achieve a remarkable level of fitness. Sessions are available in 50 minute durations and pricing is dependent upon your location. Contact me today for a quote.